Facilipro by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Alcohol 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-563
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense palmful
- spread to cover hands, rub in well
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Emergency health information: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredeints water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, farnesol, bisabolol, tert-butyl alcohol, dentonium benzoate
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|