Colgate Enamel Health Mineral Repair
Medically reviewed on March 15, 2018
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: POTASSIUM NITRATE 50mg in 1g, SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.4mg in 1g
NDC Code: 35000-209
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Antisensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- helps protect against cavities
- When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or physician.
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-12, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, microcrystalline cellulose, zinc phosphate, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, tricalcium phosphate, mica, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1
New York, NY 10022
|COLGATE ENAMEL HEALTH MINERAL REPAIR
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Colgate-Palmolive (068693167)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.