Pain Reliever Regular Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
|adults and children 12 years and over||■ take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
■ do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
■ do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|children 6-11 years||■ take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
■ do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
■ do not take for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Compare to active ingredient in
Tylenol® Regular Strength†
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or
distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner
of the registered trademark Tylenol® Regular
Core Values 44-104
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(63940-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63940-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63940-104)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.