Childrens Pain and Fever by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-525
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Keep out of reach of children.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK BRAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING
This product contains acetaminophen: Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worseor lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may can liver damage. . In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-22212120.) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = milliter; tsp = teaspoon
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise , use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL or tsp)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 - 35||2 - 3 years||5 mL (1 tsp)|
|36 - 47||4 - 5 years||7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)|
|48 - 59||6 - 8 years||10 mL (2 tsp)|
|60 - 71||9 - 10 years||12.5 mL ( 2 1/2 tsp)|
|72 - 95||11 years||15 mL (3 tsp)|
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, FD and C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHILDREN'S TYLENOL® ORAL SUSPENSION*
Fever Reducer/ Pain Reliever
Children's Pain and Fever
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen Free
- Asprin Free
For ages 2 to 11
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributer of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION , NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE MEDINNA, OHIO 44256
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.