Acetaminophen by Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 69067-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
To reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 5 doeses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Alcohol warning: if the user consumes 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether the user should take acetaminophen or other pain reliever/fever reducers.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if the user is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iIn case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warnings).
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
|children under 2 yrs (under 24 lbs)||ask a doctor|
|children 2-3 years (24-35 lbs)||1 teaspoon (TSP) (5 mL)|
|children 4-5 years (36-47 lbs)||1½ teaspoons (TSP) (7.5 mL)|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||2 teaspoons (TSP) (10 mL)|
|children 9-10 years (60-71 lbs)||2½ teaspoons (TSP) (12.5 mL)|
|children 11 years (72-95 lbs)||3 teaspoons (TSP) (15 mL)|
|adults & children 12 years & older||4 teaspoons (TSP) (20 mL)|
Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, cherry flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, and purified water
|Labeler - Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (079407828)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.