Acetaminophen by Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 69067-100
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
To reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 5 doeses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Alcohol warning: if the user consumes 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether the user should take acetaminophen or other pain reliever/fever reducers.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if the user is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iIn case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warnings).
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
|children under 2 yrs (under 24 lbs)||ask a doctor|
|children 2-3 years (24-35 lbs)||1 teaspoon (TSP) (5 mL)|
|children 4-5 years (36-47 lbs)||1½ teaspoons (TSP) (7.5 mL)|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||2 teaspoons (TSP) (10 mL)|
|children 9-10 years (60-71 lbs)||2½ teaspoons (TSP) (12.5 mL)|
|children 11 years (72-95 lbs)||3 teaspoons (TSP) (15 mL)|
|adults & children 12 years & older||4 teaspoons (TSP) (20 mL)|
Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, cherry flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, and purified water
|Labeler - Foxland Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (079407828)|