Allergy Relief by H E B
Medically reviewed on February 6, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-481
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store between 15-30ºC (59° to 86°F)
- Protect from light
butylparaben*, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, lactose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, methylparaben*, polysorbate 80*, propylparaben*, purified water*, sodium lauryl sulphate*, starch
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient**
Diphenhydramine HCI, 25 mg
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
Each capsule individually banded for your protection
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Allergy®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MADE WITH PRIDE & CARE FOR H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|