Childrens Mucus Relief by Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
NDC Code: 55316-294
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to 12 years||5-10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||2.5-5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, dextrose, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call toll free 1-866-322-2439
Children's Mucus Relief
cough suppressant (Dextromethorphan HBr)
relieves chest congestion
thins & loosens mucus
for ages 4-11 years
Compare to the active ingredients in Children's Mucinex® Cough*
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Children's Mucinex® Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: DZA BRANDS, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147 /
Scarborough, ME 04074
|CHILDRENS MUCUS RELIEF
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifensin liquid
|Labeler - Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC) (090322194)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018