Crisp Apple Hand Sani by Meijer Distribution, Inc
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 585g in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc
NDC Code: 41250-607
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. Incase of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommed for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
benzophenone-4, carbomer, cellulose, fragrance, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, mannitol, red 4, red 40, retinyl palmitate, tocoperyl acetate, ultamarines, water
DISTRIBUTED BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
|CRISP APPLE HAND SANI
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.