CVS by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 22.8mg in 100mg, SODIUM CHLORIDE 77.8mg in 100mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-408
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
(in each packet)
Sodium Bicarbonate USP 700 mg
Sodium Chloride USP 2300 mg
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitus, cold, flu or allegies:
-Post nasal drip
Removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen)
Helps to loosen thick mucous
Moistens nasal passages
Keep out of reach from children
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved or worsen
after nasal rinsing, especially if fever, nosebleed or headaches are present
Adults and children 4 years and over: use 1-2 packets per 8 oz. every 2 hours as needed
Children under 4 years: consult a physician
Consult Instructions for Use for proper use
-Inspect saline solution packets for integrity
-Do not use if open or torn
-Protect saline solution packet from excessive heat and moisture
Instructions for Use:
Directions: Read through entire section before using for the first time.
1. Empty the contents of one Instant Relief Sinus Wash packet into the Sinus Wash Neti Pot. First-time users should start with 1/2 packet of the dry ingredients. As you become more accustomed to the system, work up to using 1 full packet. Additional packets may be purchased from your nearest pharmacy.
2. Fill the pot halfway or to the middle of the indentation with proper water.This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz.) solution.
3. Stir thoroughly until dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
4. Proper head position allows solution to run through the nose by gravity.
-Lean over the sink with your head bent down so you are looking directly into the basin. Holding the pot in your right hand, gently insert the spout into your right nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
-Rotate your head so that the right nostril is directly above the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin. Raise the handle of the pot so that the solution enters the right nostril. In a few moments, the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the sink. Do not inhale or "snort" solution into the nose-breathe through your mouth.
5. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucus and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
6. Repeat the procedure on the other side.
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot after each use with water that has been distilled, sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and leave the pot to air dry completely. The Instant Relief Sinus Wash Neti Pot is top-rack dishwasher safe.
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|