Hand Sanitizer by Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 567mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 41250-606
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. Incase of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, mannitol, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fragrance, ext. violet 2, blue 1, red 40, ultramarines
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
DISTRIBUTED BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC. GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc. (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|