Cough Relief Nighttime by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-808
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- runny nose and sneezing
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a sodium-restricted diet
- chronic bronchitis
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problems
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediatly.
- take only as recommended
- mL = milliliter
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- use dosage cup provided
|adults & children 12 years & over||30 mL every 6 hours|
|children 4 to 11 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- When using DayTime and Nighttime products,carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 36 mg
- store at room temperature
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredients in VICKS® NYQUIL® Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr | Doxylamine Succinate
For Relief of:
cough | Runny Nose & Sneezing
For Ages 12 & Over
Alcohol 10 %
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil® Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.