Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-489
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparts and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, panthenol, tert-butyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Dye and Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
540 mL (18 fl oz)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2012 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|