Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-489
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparts and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, tetrahydroxyethyl ethylenediamine, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, panthenol, tert-butyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Dye and Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
540 mL (18 fl oz)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2012 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in United States
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|