Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Aurohealth LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-742
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|1 to 2 tablets
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet
|children under 6 years||do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
- do not use if carton is opened, or seal under cap is torn or missing.
colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, D&C red no. 27 aluminium lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Allerg Ultra Tabs.
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
*Compare to the
active ingredient in
25 mg Mini Tablets
- Runny nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.