Severe Cold and Mucus by Dolgencorp, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Dolgencorp, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-995
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- for the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dose
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F). Do not refrigerate.
- do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD & C blue no.1, flavor, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Compare to the active ingredients of Tylenol® Cold + Mucus Severe*
Cold & Mucus
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Guaifenesin - Expectorant
- Head + Body Aches
- Fever + Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Mucus + Chest Congestion
|SEVERE COLD AND MUCUS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, LLC (068331990)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.