Acetaminophen by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and in children 12 years and over
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6-11 years||
|children under 6 years||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
crospovidone, methylparaben, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
325MG #30 TABS
TAKE AS DIRECTED.
ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg #30 NDC 76413-301-30
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-301), RELABEL(76413-301)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.