ACEPHEN by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-302
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
• reduces fever
• relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
For rectal use only
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
• a child 6 to 12 years takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
• an adult or child 12 years and older takes more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• an adult takes 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• in children under 6 years
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
• you have liver disease
• you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
• new symptoms occur
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not use more than directed
• remove foil wrapper
• insert suppository well up into rectum
|children under 6 years|| do not use
|children 6-12 years||
1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours
(maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)
adults and children
12 years and older
2 suppositories every 4 to 6 hours
(maximum of 6 doses)
• store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyethylene glycol 100 stearate, sorbitan monooleate
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
Hancock item only
Acetaminophen 325mg Suppositories NDC 76413-302-12
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-302), RELABEL(76413-302)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.