Major Clotrimazole by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-304
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP 1% w/w
Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves the itching, irritation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch), discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
aloe vera, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, spermwax, vitamin E, water
Adverse Drug Event call (800)616-2471
Dist. By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, Ml 48150 USA
Re-Oder No. 100431
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
USE AS DIRECTED.
Clotrimazole 1% TOPICAL Cream 15g NDC 76413-304-15
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-304), RELABEL(76413-304)|