HemoTreat by Global Treat srl
Medically reviewed on Feb 15, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 0.213g in 1mL, LANOLIN 0.212g in 1mL, FAT, HARD 0.426g in 1mL, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.025g in 1mL
Labeler: Global Treat srl
NDC Code: 69758-325
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 21.3% wt/wt
Lanolin 21.25% wt/wt
Hard Fat 42.6% wt/wt
Camphor 2.5% wt/wt
- store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- keep away from direct sunlight
butylated hydroxyl anisole, calcium carbonate, ethanol, ethylparaben, eucalyptus oil, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol
- Helps relieve itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders
- Temporarily relieves pain associated with anorectal inflammation and inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues
- May provide cooling sensation
For rectal use only
- Do not use for more than consecutive 30 days
- When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, unless directed by a doctor
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within seven days
- Signs of a local infection appear
- Certain person can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside of if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, and or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away 1 (800) 222-1222.
Children under 12 years
- consult a doctor
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of ointment
- With the help of the index finger, apply a generous layer of ointment
- For optimal results apply at least 2 times a day, morning and evening, for 5-7 consecutive days. Spread on to the affected area, generally on the exterior of the anus and in the vicinity of the anal orifice. Product should stay on affected area for several hours. Reapply if bathroom trip results in product removal.
Manufactured by SC Global Treat SRL
157 Portului Street, 800211, Galati, Romania
Questions? Call: 1 (800) 580-2238
white petrolatum, lanolin, hard fat, camphor cream
|Labeler - Global Treat srl (505948710)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.