BC Sinus Congestion and Pain
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-216
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these allergy and cold symptoms:
• nasal and sinus congestion
• minor aches and pains
• itchy, watery eyes
• itching of the nose and throat
• runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 5 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: ▪ skin reddening ▪ blisters ▪ rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MOAI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 4-6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- do not take more than 5 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- do not store above 25ᵒC (77ᵒF)
silicified microcrystalline cellulose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKET IS DAMAGED OR OPEN.
BC™ Sinus Congestion & Pain
Acetaminophen – Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Chlorpheniramine Maleate – Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl – Nasal Decongestant
SINUS CONGESTION AND PAIN
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride powder
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.