PHAZYME by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg, SIMETHICONE 250mg
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0507
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750mg............... Antacid
Simethicone 250mg.................. Anti-gas
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- do not take more than 2 chews in a 24-hour period
- do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use.
Now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
Chew and swallow 1 to 2 chews as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor.
- Each chew contains: calcium 300mg
- Store between 59-77F.
- Don't use if allergic to this product or its ingredients.
Acacia, beeswax, carnuba wax, citric acid, cornstarch, corn syrup, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, modified starch, phosphoric acid, polyvinylpyrolidone, pregelatinized modified corn starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soy lecithin, sucrose, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil, water
1-855-727-4277 or www.phazyme.com
simethicone and calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|