Daily Acne Control Cleanser by Walgreen Co
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 104mg in 10g
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0264
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleaced by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas, during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰)
glycerin, water, petrolatum, mineral oil, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, menthol, fragrance, carbomer, BHT
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
**Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Diestributed by: Walgreen Co. 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
100% satisfaction guaranteed Walgreens.com (c)2015 Walgreen Co.
|DAILY ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|