Daily Acne Control Cleanser by Walgreen Co
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 104mg in 10g
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0264
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleaced by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas, during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰)
glycerin, water, petrolatum, mineral oil, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, menthol, fragrance, carbomer, BHT
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
**Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Diestributed by: Walgreen Co. 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
100% satisfaction guaranteed Walgreens.com (c)2015 Walgreen Co.
|DAILY ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.