Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL, DEXTRAN 70 1mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pacific Health Collaborative, Inc.
NDC Code: 58697-064
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.5%
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
store between 15° to 25°C (59°F to 77°F)
boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, dilite hydrochloric acid, sterile purified water
dextran 70, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, tetrahydrozoline hcl liquid
|Labeler - Pacific Health Collaborative, Inc. (555568133)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.