Doans Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 15, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Lidocaine 4g in 100g, menthol, unspecified form 1g in 100g
Labeler: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 55741-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Lidocaine 4% w/w||Topical Anesthetic|
|Menthol 1%||Topical Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
- if you have had an allergic reaction to lidocaine, or other local anesthetics
- over a large area of the body, or on cut, irritated, punctured, blistered, or swollen skin
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
Keep this carton for important information.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- wash hands after applying
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Store out of reach of children and pets.
Dispose of product out of the reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours
- do not exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 C (66-78 F). Child resistant packaging. Close cap tightly between uses.
benzyl alcohol, carbomer, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, tocopheryl acetate
|DOANS PAIN RELIEVING
lidocaine and menthol, unspecified form cream
|Labeler - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc. (802315887)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.