Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-326
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- if product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor, if skin or eye irritation and dryness develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed
keep tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
water, glycerin, myristic acid, stearic acid, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, palmitic acid, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, polyquaternium-10, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium EDTA, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate, menthol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC,
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
ULTRA RAPID ACTION DAILY FACE WASH
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.