Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
Medically reviewed on February 26, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-326
Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- if product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor, if skin or eye irritation and dryness develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed
keep tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
water, glycerin, myristic acid, stearic acid, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, palmitic acid, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, polyquaternium-10, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium EDTA, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate, menthol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC,
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
ULTRA RAPID ACTION DAILY FACE WASH
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|