Charcoal Blackhead Clearing Scrub
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 6, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20.6mg in 1mL
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0910
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Salicylic acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne
- clears blackheads
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and face. Squeeze scrub into hands and rub together. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Rinse face thoroughly.
water, sodium laureth sulfate, synthetic wax, sodium chloride, acrylates copolymer, coco-betaine, cocamide MEA, glycerin, charcoal powder, citric acid, polyglycerin-10, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, PPG-5-ceteth-20, sodium hydroxide, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, fragrance, lecithin, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake, yellow 6 lake
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Garnier LLC, distributor of Garnier Clean & Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD, DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com 2016 Walgreen.com
910.001/910AC Rev 1
|CHARCOAL BLACKHEAD CLEARING SCRUB
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more