The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
StingEze with Aloe for kids
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.03g in 1g, BENZOCAINE 0.05g in 1g, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.0013g in 1g
Labeler: Wisconsin Pharmacal Company
NDC Code: 68093-7066
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid for temporary relief of:
For external use only.
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body, or bandage
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a doctor
condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician.
- Clean area
- Apply a small amount to the bite area while massaging with sponge tip applicator. If itching persists, apply again in 10-15 minutes
- For ticks and bees, remove tick or stinger before treatment
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor
Aloe Vera, Propylene Glycol
WITH ALOE FOR KIDS
benzocaine, benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Wisconsin Pharmacal Company (800873986)|
|Wisconsin Pharmacal Company||800873986||manufacture(68093-7066)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.