Sinus Relief Congestion and Pain Nighttime
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: AmeriSource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-074
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, iron oxide ochre, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Good Neighbor Pharmacy®
Compare to Tylenol® Sinus Congestion & Pain Nighttime active ingredients†
See New Warnings Information
Sinus Relief Congestion & Pain
pain reliever, nasal decongestant, antihistamine
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl, chlorpheniramine maleate*
• Sinus Pressure
• Nasal Congestion
• Runny Nose
24 cool taste caplets
|SINUS RELIEF CONGESTION AND PAIN NIGHTTIME
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - AmeriSource Bergen (007914906)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.