Salicylic Acid by Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 9mL
Labeler: Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc
NDC Code: 55315-824
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by the location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temerature away from heat
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
store between 20° to 30°C (68° to 86°F)
camphor, castor oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
liquid wart remover liquid
|Labeler - Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc (005866116)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2017