WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
NDC Code: 0363-3011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush softgel(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 softgels in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 softgel in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
D&C Red 33, FD&C Yellow 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-400, povidone (PVP K-30), propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-888-333-9792 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE
bisacodyl capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|Medgel Private Ltd.||677385498||manufacture(0363-3011)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.