WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
NDC Code: 0363-3011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush softgel(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 softgels in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 softgel in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
D&C Red 33, FD&C Yellow 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-400, povidone (PVP K-30), propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-888-333-9792 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE
bisacodyl capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|Medgel Private Ltd.||677385498||manufacture(0363-3011)|