SENNA-S by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
NDC Code: 0363-3010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each softgel)||Purpose|
|Docusate sodium 50 mg||Stool softener|
|Sennosides 8.6 mg||Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|Age||Starting Dosage||Maximum Dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 softgels once a day||4 softgels twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 softgel once a day||2 softgels twice a day|
|children 6 years and under||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: Sodium 3 mg
- store at 25 °C (77 °F); excursions permitted between 15°-30 °C (59 °-86 °F)
Aerosil, beeswax, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, light liquid paraffin, polyethylene glycol-400, povidone (PVP K-30), propylene glycol, purified water, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, soya lecithin, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-888-333-9792 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
docusate sodium and sennosides capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PRIVATE LTD||677385498||manufacture(0363-3010)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 7, 2018