NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-005
|Active Ingredient (in each softgel)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg||
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 8 softgels (2,600 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monomine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking sedative or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- may cause marked drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
take only as directed - see Liver warning
do not exceed 8 softgels per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
children under 4 years: do not use
when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol special, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr and doxylamine succinate 325 mg, 15 mg and 6.25 mg capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|Softech Pharma Pvt. Ltd||677111277||manufacture(70005-005)|