Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 20g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0522
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 20%, Protectant
Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%, Vasoconstrictor
Pramoxine HCI 1%, Local Anesthetic
For temporary relief of symptoms in the perianal area associated with hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders:
- discomfort, pain, irritation, itching, burning and inflammation
- temporarily reduces swelling and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily protects inflamed perianal skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- rectal bleeding occurs
- the symptom being treated does not subside or redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingrestion.
In case of overdose (or accidential ingestion or if swallowed), get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water (when practical). Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry by gently patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth.
- Lift resealable top from the Fleet pack and remove the pain relief wipe. Close lid after each use to retain moisutre.
- Gently wipe or pat the pain relief wipe on the affected area, then discard the wipe.
- Use up to 4 times per day (per 24 hours), using a new pain relief wipe each time.
- Do not insert this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
butylated hydroxyanisole, citric acid, anhydrous, edetate disodium, menthol, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
glycerin and phenylephrine hci and pramoxine hci cloth
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0522)|
More about phenylephrine/pramoxine topical
- Phenylephrine/pramoxine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: anorectal preparations