Clearly Better by Intercon Chemical Company
Medically reviewed on July 6, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
Labeler: Intercon Chemical Company
NDC Code: 67502-960
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for mre than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Cener right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragrance, glycerin, tocopherol, water.
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Distributed By: Intercon Chemical Co., St. Louis, MO 63110
SDS-MO-15036, SDA-WI-2486, DSP-MO-28, DSP-MO-34
|Labeler - Intercon Chemical Company (103204970)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|