up and up extra strength antacid 750 Tropical Fruit
Medically reviewed on January 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-902
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
• acid indigestion
• sour stomach
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presentlytaking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- If pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur ,or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
• each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300mg
• Store below 30°C (86°F).
adipic acid, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 40 lake, starch, sucralose, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake.
Compare to Tums® Extra Strength*
relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach associated with these symptoms
TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOR
96 CHEWABLE TABLETS
naturally and artificially flavored
245 05 0458 R00
Dist.by Target Corp.
Mpls., MN 55403
©2016 Target Brands, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline LLC, owner of the registered trademark Tums®.
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
|UP AND UP EXTRA STRENGTH ANTACID 750
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more