ACETAMINOPHEN 80 MG FRUIT CHEW
Medically reviewed on November 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC
NDC Code: 69618-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen USP, 80 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include :
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure wheater a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Drug Facts continued on back of label
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- find correct dose on chart below
- if possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age
- chew tablets before swallowing
- give dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
|Weight (pounds)||Age (years)||Dose (tablets)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
- Phenylketonurics: each tablet contains: phenylalanine 5 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
aspartame, compressible sugar, D&C red #27 (Al-lake), dextrose, FD&C yellow #6 (Al-lake), flavors, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
call 516-341-0666 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Tylenol®.
Distributed by: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC, Valley Stream, NY 11580
|Labeler - Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC (079718111)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.