Scrub-In Surgical Scrub Brush/Sponge
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 0.15g in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine solution 15%
Surgical Hand Scrub
For cleaning hands and forearms prior to surgery
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to iodine or any of the other ingredients in this product
- irritation and redness develop
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub with the brush, paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Ammonium Nonoxynol-4-Sulfate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Nonoxynol-9, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
|SCRUB-IN SURGICAL SCRUB BRUSH/SPONGE
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Medline Industries, Inc.||185862984||manufacture(53329-921), analysis(53329-921)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.