Scrub-In Surgical Scrub Brush/Sponge
Medically reviewed on February 26, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 0.15g in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine solution 15%
Surgical Hand Scrub
For cleaning hands and forearms prior to surgery
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to iodine or any of the other ingredients in this product
- irritation and redness develop
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub with the brush, paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Ammonium Nonoxynol-4-Sulfate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Nonoxynol-9, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
|SCRUB-IN SURGICAL SCRUB BRUSH/SPONGE
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Medline Industries, Inc.||185862984||manufacture(53329-921), analysis(53329-921)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.