Headache Relief by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250mg, Aspirin 250mg, Caffeine 65mg
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purposes|
|Acetaminophen 250 mg||Pain reliever|
|Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- adult takes more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have not been drinking fluids
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have lost a lot of fluids due to vomiting or diarrhea
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 25 °C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15-30°C(59-86°F)
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information
hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine tablet
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(70005-004)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.