First Aid Only Isopropyl Alcohol
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 700mL in 1L
Labeler: Acme United Corp.
NDC Code: 0924-0170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- over larger areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- if condition persists or gets worse
- spray a small amount over cleaned affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
|FIRST AID ONLY ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Acme United Corp. (001180207)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(0924-0170)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.