Benzo Jel by Henry Schein Inc.
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 11.4g in 57g
Labeler: Henry Schein Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures.
- For Professional Use Only.
Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use.
Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following symptoms:
- difficulty breathing
- pale, grey or blue colored skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemai, a rare disorder, which may appear up to two hours after use.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Avoid spraying in eyes.
A single metered spray dispenses 50 mg of Benzo-Jel Topical Anesthetic. Use only as directed by a dentist.
Store at room temperature. Do not store above 120°F (49°C). Dispose of in a manner consistent with local regulations.
Ethyl Alcohol, Flavor, Polyethelyn Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Hydrocarbon Propellant (Isobutane and propane).
benzocaine spray, metered
|Labeler - Henry Schein Inc. (012430880)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more