Isopropyl alcohol by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-799
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
blue 1, glycerin, methyl salicylate, water, yellow 5
Made in US with US and foreign components for Medline Industries, Inc.,
Mundelein, IL 60060 USA.
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018