Menstrual Relief by We Care Distributor Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 15mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 60mg
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 60 mg||Diuretic|
|Pyrilamine Maleate 15 mg||Antihistamine|
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- any new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed; do not exceed 6 tablets per day
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
store at room temperature
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information
colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellse, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl pyrrolodine, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide, talc
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate 500 mg, 60 mg and 15 mg tablet
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(70005-011)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 15, 2019