Anticavity by Kroger Co
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-435
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
- store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*Listerine is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, New Brunswick, NJ 08903. Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
The Kroger Co.
Cincinnatti, OH 45202
Compare to the ingrdients of Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse *See back label
Whitening Anticavity Mouthrinse
Safely whitens teeth
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Helps strengthen teeth
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use
946 mL (32 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|