Anticavity by Kroger Co
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
- store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*Listerine is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, New Brunswick, NJ 08903. Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
The Kroger Co.
Cincinnatti, OH 45202
Compare to the ingrdients of Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse *See back label
Whitening Anticavity Mouthrinse
Safely whitens teeth
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Helps strengthen teeth
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use
946 mL (32 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.