Pain Relief PM by We Care Distributor Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: We Care Distributor Inc.
NDC Code: 70005-007
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep aid|
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if pouch is torn or open
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
FD &C blue, hypermellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl pyrolidone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - We Care Distributor Inc. (079832998)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(70005-007)|