Hand Sanitizer by Sam's West Inc
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 578mg in 1mL
Labeler: Sam's West Inc
NDC Code: 68196-951
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
benzophenone-4, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Distributed by SAM'S West, Inc.
608 S.W. 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716
This product not packaged for resale
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (088520668)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.