MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME by SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each softgel)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
- do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed—see Overdose warning.
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||swallow 2 softgels with water every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
If taking Daytime and Nighttime softgels carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
- this product does not contain phenylpropanolamine
FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan, titanium dioxide
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN
- Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
- Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
- Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Fever, Headache, Sore Throat,
Coughing, Minor Aches and Pains,
& Nasal Congestion
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PRIVATE LTD||677385498||MANUFACTURE(68210-0104)|