Docusate Sodium by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-660
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
ask a doctor before use.
In case of oversode, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 tablet as needed, not to exceed more than 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 40 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 10 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact 1-800-MEDLINE.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
Distributed By: Medline Industries, INc.
One Medline Place, Mundelein,IL
60060 USA www.medline.com
docusate sodium tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.