CloSYS Fluoride Rinse by Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 17, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58578-1234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
Use: • Aids in prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour out and vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, stabilized chlorine dioxide, trisodium phosphate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, sucralose
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-643-3337
Best when used with cloSYS Toothpaste 2X a day
Non-Irritating: for Sensitive Mouths
• Alcohol-Free • Sulfate-Free
• Non-Burning • Non-Irritating
A Cleaner Mouth. A Healthier You.®
Strengthens Weakened Enamel
Gentle MINT FLAVOR with Fluoride
The cloSYS complete Oral Health System®
Use CloSYS Silver Fluoride Rinse together with CloSYS Fluoride Toothpaste twice a day as directed. Visit CloSYS.com to learn more and discover “A Cleaner Mouth. A Healthier You.®”
Oral Care as We Age
Specially Formulated for the changing oral care needs of Adults 55+
As we age we become more vulnerable to developing chronic diseases. Research points to possible links between adult gum conditions and various diseases like; heart disease, diabetes, stroke, pneumonia, osteoporosis, and more. CloSYS, while not a prevention or cure for these diseases, helps fight the challenges of adult oral conditions.
CloSYS SilverTM helps with:
- Mild to moderate sensitivity & dry mouth
- Strengthening enamel
- Anticavity protection
- Dentist recommended to help relieve discomfort due to canker sores or chemotherapy sores
Your Changing Oral Health
- Increased sensitivity may happen because as we age the enamel on your teeth can suffer from acid erosion, making your mouth more sensitive to the food and drink we consume.
- Dry mouth is a common side effect of many prescription and over the counter medications.
- Painful mouth sores can occur due to sensitivity to sulfates and as side effects from medications including some chemotherapy drugs.
How Does cloSYS Silver Fluoride Rinse Work?
CloSYS recognizes the changing needs of adults and has developed CloSYS Silver specifically to help keep your mouth healthy at any age.CloSYS Silver uses a patented Cloralstan formula naturally activated by the amino acids in your saliva. Once activated CloSYS helps protect your teeth, with fluoride added, to aid in remineralizing enamel without the discomfort often found in other oral care products.
The CloSYS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
It’s simple: If you’re not absolutely satisfied for any reason with CloSYS Oral Health Products we’ll refund your purchase in full.
Use of stabilized chlorine dioxide system is protected under patent # 8,926,951 and other U.S. and foreign patents
#1 Best Seller Recommended by Dental Professionals
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, this bottle has been sealed with an inner cap. DO NOT USE if the seal is broken. For maximum effectiveness, store at room temperature
Factory sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use
Please Note: Do not use if the tamper seal is loose, missing, or broken. If spilled on fabric wash out immediately to avoid discoloration of certain fabrics. Although CloSYS is completely safe, swallowing is not recommended.
Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
1 (800) 643-3337
Made in the USA. This bottle is recyclable. Please support recycling in your community.
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (783704661)|