Anticavity by Harmon Stores, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Harmon Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 63940-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
- store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse
To open: remove tamper evident neckband. Squeeze both tabs at base of cap while turning the cap until loose. To close: Place cap back on bottle and turn cap until it clicks twice and feels secure
Liberty Procurement, Inc.
650 Liberty Ave.
Union, NJ 07083 USA
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
Or Your Money Back
Compare to Listerine HealthyWhite Vibrant
- Begins working on contact
- Safely whitens teeth
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
to Whiter Teeth
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
946 mL (32 FL OZ)
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Harmon Stores, Inc (804085293)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.