RECTICARE by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g, GLYCERIN 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0980
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Glycerin 20% w/w
Lidocaine 5% w/w........................................Local anesthetic
Glycerin 20% w/w.........................................Protectant
- helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with anorectal disorders
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects irritated and inflamed perianal skin
For external use only
- exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- an allergic reaction develops
- condition worsens or does not improve witin 7 days
- redness, irriation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroghly
- gently apply wipe to the affected area by patting and then discard
- adults and children 12 years & older: apply up to 6 times daily - or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
benzyl alcohol, citric acid, purified water
lidocaine and glycerin cloth
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Registrant - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0980)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about RectiCare (lidocaine topical)
- RectiCare Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics