Top Safety First Aid Burn Cream
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Top Safety Products Company Inc
NDC Code: 51395-412
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Lidocaine HCL 0.5% Topical Analgesic
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Topical Antiseptic
Temporary relief of pain and itching.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- Minor burns,
- Insect bites,
- Minor skin irritation,
- Cuts and
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop Use and ask a doctor:
- If condition worsens or,
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do Not Use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 3 or 4 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years
- consult a doctor
Buttylated hydroxy toluene, Cetomacrogol, Cetostearyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Methylcellulose, Purified water, Sodium EDTA, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium propylparaben
- store in a cool, dry area
- 59o to 79o F (15o to 25o C)
- Tamper evident sealed packets do not use any open or torn packets
|TOP SAFETY FIRST AID BURN CREAM
|Labeler - Top Safety Products Company Inc (627999956)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd.||650970176||manufacture(51395-412)|